Saturday, May 19, 2007

Excitement (Urinating Dog)

Terry Pratchett. I doubt there's a living author who's branded himself more firmly upon me. Well, now I get to perform a once-in-a-decade feat.

See, I like to read Pratchett's novels (there are many, and I'm only missing most of the Johnny Maxwell stuff), and I can pick any of them up at random points after reading some hardcore sci fi and use it to chill out. They are always fresh, in my mind.

BUT I've never read them in published order (the main Discworld stories), because I've always just read the fourth book, or the eighth, or right before I read the 27th I read the fifth.

This year I haven't read any since February ("The Truth", late 20s). So yesterday I started with "The Color of Magic" and will proceed through to "Thud!"

Cheers (urinating dog)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

random monkey!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Tiger Shnelvar said...

monkeys rulue!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home