Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fleebedee Jeebedee 2.0

I also blame the media, insert-deity-here, and Kurt Vonnegut.

I would like to say I'm going to update the Web site tonight with a story. I would really, really be happy to suggest that such will be the case. I have my doubts about the truth of that statement however, as I leave for work in less than an hour and would have to edit 2,000 words in that span of time.

Not that this is impossible, far from it, actually. Only I'm out of coffee, see, and ... no excuses. The truth might be I just don't care, and I really hate to be honest about that, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger etienne said...

whee! work! server cleaning! i wish they'd do that here.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Tiger Shnelvar said...

server cleaners >.>; i guess it has to be done. instead of paying $10K for the new server, they pay some guy $80K per year to make the old server last.

10:49 PM  
Blogger etienne said...

if only we could do that. the copy desk is considering buying a 250GB external hard drive for some of our large files. i think the news server is only 2GB. i shit you not.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Tiger Shnelvar said...

O.O; wow. this is why i hate computers ... amongst the reasons i hate computers, no one knows how to use them properly, but we all claim to know how to use them. if we did know how to use them, we'd know what kind of space we actually needed for them, right? people get paid too much money to take care of computers who don't know wtf they're doing.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home